Guides and Forms
Click on a link below to open the form in a new browser window. Forms marked with an * indicate that a form-fillable function is available for some or all of the form.
- Form 2010 - Nomination Paper*
- Form 2150 - Candidate Withdrawal
- Form 2160 - Appointment of Candidate's Polling Agent*
- Form 2120 - Candidate's Financial Report*
To use the form-fillable function, follow these steps:
- Download the form to your device before you attempt to complete the form. Information entered while using a website browser viewer may not save correctly.
- Open the saved version of the form and select the fields where you wish to enter information – you should see a cursor indicating that you can begin typing.
- “Save” any information you have completed when you are finished.
Any forms requiring signatures must be printed before signing. You may fill in the other fields using the form-fillable feature prior to printing.